The following terms and conditions apply to all web site development and hosting services offered by YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES Customer's, this refers to client or buyer.
Accepting a quotation verbally or in writing or ordering a product from YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES means you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. All prices include VAT.
2. Quotes are valid for 28 days.
3. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any web site is lawful, does not infringe any copyright or any other laws. It is also the customer’s responsibility to carry out any market research as to the viability and profitability of any project before accepting any quote.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise and sites that infringe copyright or are contrary to UK or international copyright laws.
5. The acceptance of a commission quote either verbally, via e-mail or in writing shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES.
6. At project acceptance YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES can provide an estimated completion date, however we cannot guarantee dates as a final completion date.
7. A deposit of no less than 50% of the total quoted price must be provided before project commencement.
8. Once a commission has commenced it will be completed using the information, data, text and images provided at project commencement or during the design phase. Once the design process has been completed the project will be presented to the client who may make any changes to design and content he wishes.
9. YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES will initially place the client's web site on a demonstration server in order that the client may view and comment upon the project. Once the client has approved the project a final invoice will be presented.
10. YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to alter our prices at any time without prior notice. If a quote at an original price has been made it will be valid for 28 days and subsequently during the life of the current commission, however additional work may be charged for using the new pricing structure.
11. A client’s site will be hosted once approval of the design and content is given however we reserve the right to remove the site at any time until the invoice is paid in full.
12. When a quote has been accepted and a developed project approved by the client the invoice must be paid within 28 days regardless of the amount of content that the client still has to provide to YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES.
13. Content or features listed in the original quote but not provided during the development phase by the client will be added at any time in the future, however invoices must be paid in full including sections which the client still has to provide content for.
14. All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
15. The copyright for all material provided by YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES, such as source code, graphics, photographs video, animation and text, will remain the property of YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
16. YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES produce projects where every effort is made to display the pages acceptably on most popular browsers currently available, however we cannot accept responsibility for pages that do not display properly on versions of browsers released after the project is completed.
17. The client is ultimately responsible for checking the correctness of the site before they give YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES the go ahead to make the site publicly available.
18. When a client agrees that a site can be made publicly available they are agreeing that the design and development of the site has satisfied all their requirements.
1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
2. Our payment terms for Websites and Hosting are within 7 days of contract agreement. For SEO (Search Engine Optimization) payment is required at the 1st of each month. Payment is preferred by internet transfer to reduce bank charges (Payment details can be found on the invoices we provide). Payments can be made by cheque or cash and delivered to our premises unless otherwise agreed.
3. Any payment returned by the bank will incur a £15 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
4. Late payments will be charged interest at our rate of 8.5%.
5. VAT Number: 155 8935 68
Hosting, support and updating service agreements
1. YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES offer annually renewable packages of hosting and updating service agreements which can be purchased as part of a package or separately. These include hosting, content updating and search engine submissions.
2. These packages are quoted for either on application or at time of quoting for a full project.
3. Hosting, support and updating services are annually renewable, package start dates are based on when the package or domain name is first registered and not when the web project goes live.
4. Our content update service refers to any content, photographs or text which replaces any current content. It does not extend to producing new sections or pages unless otherwise noted.
5. Quoted prices generally stay the same year on year but can change depending on the amount of content updated, additional sections added, bandwidth or web space used.
6. Monthly we submit client’s sites to search engines however, we cannot guarantee inclusion or accept responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client's web site.
7. Hosting support and updating packages are renewed annually, invoices are provided approximately one month before the renewal date, however or usual payment terms apply from the invoice date.
8. Customers wishing to cancel a hosting, support or updating package must inform us before the invoice date otherwise full annual payment will be required.
9. No partial refunds will be given for hosting, servicing or updating packages cancelled during the current agreements time period.
10. While we and our hosting partners take many steps to ensure that clients sites are always backed-up it is the client’s responsibility to inform us when they make a change to the site so that we can then backup that specific part. For example databases of database driven sites.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected. YAMMAR WEB TECHNOLOGIES will reserve the right to alter any of the above terms and conditions at any time.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that store basic information that a web site can use to recognise repeat site visits and, as an example, recall Your name if this has been previously supplied. We may use this information (and share it with third party business partners) to observe your internet use and to compile data in order to improve the Site, target advertising to You and assess general effectiveness of such advertising. Cookies do not attach to Your system or damage Your files.
What sort of cookies do we use?
1. Strictly necessary cookies
Essential cookies that enable You to browse the site and use its features.
2. Functionality cookies
Cookies that improve the functionality of the site by storing Your preferences.
3. Performance cookies
Cookies that help to improve the site performance and provide You with a better user experience.
4. Online behavioural advertising cookies
Cookies that serve You advertisements, relevant to You and Your interests.
Third party cookies
We may also use or allow third parties to serve cookies.
For example, like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor site traffic. If we include content from other sites (like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter), You may be sent cookies from these sites. We don’t control them, and You might want to check these third-party sites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
How can You manage cookies?
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated below.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose: by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
• unauthorised access
• improper use or disclosure
• unauthorised modification
• unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
whether we are keeping personal data about you.
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a month. – although we may before require proof of your identity -. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
• rectified or amended
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
There are no global or regional regulatory or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organisation.
We do not recommend another means by which visitors’ concerns may be addressed.